Bienvenido a RS Caribbean…
your access to a network of worldwide quality suppliers and experts in environment, health, trade and small infrastructure in the Caribbean region.
Bridging the Caribbean
to worldwide development expertise and environmental cutting edge technologies
RS Caribbean Network derives from the Synexport Project
"Synexport" est cofinancé par l'Union Européenne.
L'Europe s'engage en Martinique avec le FEDER.
Trabajo que hacemos
RELIABLE SOLUTIONS CARIBBEAN (RS Caribbean) specializes in sustainable, environmentally friendly and resilient solutions for the Small Island Developing States of the Caribbean:
- Sourcing and supplying of products and equipment of cutting edge technologies, in a wide range of sectors among which, small infrastructure in water, waste water, waste management, health & sanitation, disaster preparedness, as well as renewable energies.
- Project management services related to the said supplies, in order to deliver Turnkey projects including training of our customers operating and maintenance staff.
- Trade consultancy across the Caribbean in order to enhance B2B international relationships within the region.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- We are a multi‐cultural team comprising Caribbean and worldwide experts to deliver the most costeffective solutions.
- We strongly believe in « Different and Adaptive Thinking »
- We combine a wide array of different skill sets to bring the most adapted solutions to our clients. Therefore, we understand our Customers needs and deliver Taylor made solutions.
- We deliver to our Clients more than they expect.
- We do not report, we implement.
- We gather all forces and bridge the Caribbean for its own sustainable, environmentally friendly and resilient development
« Because our success is yours, we live by two simple rules : customer centricity and breakthrought servicing! »
Turn Key Supply of Equipment
Cooperation Project Management
Co-development initiatives implemented jointly by two or more public or private entities from different countries (including French overseas territories), usually co-funded by International donors.
- International trade development between Caribbean countries (including French overseas territories), including but not limited to EPA (European Patrnership Agreement) related initiatives.
- Private sector, SMEs (Small and Medium size Enterprises) training programs
- Public sector capacity building
- Waste Management
- Infection Control
- Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency
- Emergency Preparedness
- Resilient Construction
- Standards Implementation and Control
- Sea and Fisheries Resource Assessment & Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Refrigerating engineering
- Medical travel programs
- Bundled product sourcing from Asia
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO ?
We at RS Caribbean strongly believe “Unity is Strength”.
Therefore, besides our expertise (in Project Management and Turn key supplies in the Caribbean), our best asset is our extensive network of industry leader partners handpicked over the years for their reliability.
Join us too, if you are interesting in contributing to Caribbean sustainable and resilient development, you value customer centricity as much as we do, and you can offer the best quality standards in one of the following activities:
SUPPLY OF EQUIPMENT, MATERIAL AND EXPERTISE
Although we already have a solid network of suppliers we are constantly looking for more innovative and most adapted
solutions for the Caribbean development encompassing, but not limited to the following sectors:
Waste Management and Sanitation, Water Treatment, Infection Control, Emergency Preparedness, Renewable Energies.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY
We can assist and bring solutions to quite a number of issues faced by Caribbean developing countries. We need more people on the ground in order to help us identify the needs wherever they are and come with a timely solution.
SUBCONTRACTING SUPPLIES AND SERVICES IN YOUR COUNTRY
In order to implement successfully our projects, we rely on valuable local subcontractors in a wide range of sectors
including but not limited to:
Logistics, Freight forwarding, Customs Brokerage, Handling Rental and related services, Construction, Civil Engineering, Maintenance, Renewable Energies, Power Generator, Insurance, etc.
NGOs (Non‐Governmental organization) play a tremendous role in assisting and accompanying numerous countries in their development all over the World, including in the Caribbean. They identify the needs and initiate and execute projects towards aiming at bringing the required answers.
However, they do not necessary have the adequate technical solution. We can be a technical partner for your NGO and help you to implement your projects successfully.
Money is the sinews of War! And the battle the Caribbean has embraced for its sustainable and resilient development is no exception to the rule. Many project addressing crucial challenges faced by Caribbean countries are yet to be funded.
Your experience in fund raising is important to us.
Implementation quality is key to Success! We never underestimate the means, planning and coordination required to implement our projects. Project Management is our core business, however we permanently look for new talent looking towards the same direction with us.
OPORTUNIDADESRS CARIBBEAN has selected below a number of web links granting access to some of the most useful websites displaying business development opportunities in the Caribbean:
World Bank Group
WORKING FOR A WOLRD
FREE OF POVERTY
Project & Programs for the Caribbean region
Project & Programs specific
to the OECS
Procurement Notices for Latin America & the Caribbean
DEVELOPMENT & COOPERATION
EuropAid - Calls for proposals Procurement notices
CARICOM Secretariat's General Procurement notices
Organization of Eastern Garibbean States
RELIABLE SOLUTIONS CARIBBEAN
Habitation La Montagne
+(596) 696 16 50 70
Trinidad & Tobago
+ 1 (868) 360 69 33
+ 1 (868) 688 11 05
+1 (758) 518 45 11
+ 1 (876) 437 13 48
+ (509) 346 346 00
+ (33) 6 95 59 90 29
+ 1 (347) 606 28 08